Join Adobe Certified Lightrom Expert Jeff Hirsch
for an 8-Week Class in Digital Photo Workflow using
Newly updated for Lightroom 6/CC!
Learn how to spend less time in front of your computer and more time behind your camera!
Tame the digital photo organizational beast! Learn a fast and easy way to catalog, keyword, store, search, develop, output and archive your ever growing collection of digital photographs.
This eight week course covers all of the basic functions of Adobe's Lightroom software for digital photography and provides the photographer a complete end-to-end solution.
- • Learn "best-practices" for efficient and effective digital photography workflow.
- • A perfect class for photographers of all skill levels. The organization and RAW development workflow will benefit beginners and professionals alike.
- • Ideal for those looking to make the leap from JPEG to RAW but have been intimidated by the complexity of the RAW develop process.
- • Great for those users whose image collections have outgrown ther ability to manage and store them.
Class Focal Points:
We will focus primarily on Lightroom's develop and library modules, but we will also cover RAW image processing, short and long term file storage, keywording and sorting strategies, printing within a color managed workflow, and a number of other specialized topics.
- • Week 1: Introduction & Library Module
- • Week 2: Library Module (continued)
- • Weeks 3-5: Develop Module
- • Week 6: Slideshow, Web and Print Modules
- • Week 7: Export Dialog, Lightroom to Photoshop and back
- • Week 8: Advanced topics and loose ends
Time: 7:00-9:00 PM every Monday night for 8 sessions
Dates: September 19, 2016 – November 9, 2016
Location: Glendale Lutheran Church. Near the corner of Manchester and Sappington Road.
Class Fee: $200 per student.
All students will be provided access to a special class webpage containing downloadable notes each week along with bonus videos to supplement the in-class materials.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THE FALL SESSION!