Requirements: Photoshop Core Skills (or equivalent class/experience)
Time: 10AM-12PM (Central) for 8 consecutive weeks.
Dates: Saturdays from October 16, 2021 through December 4, 2021
Location: All classes will be held live online via Zoom. Video replay available approx. 2 hours later.
Class Fee: $250
This class is a chance not only to reinforce and solidify all the important things you learned in Photoshop Core Skills about selections, layers, and layer masking. But it's also an opportunity to take those skills and use them as building blocks for more complex post-production techniques like frequency separation and luminance masking.
This class is about taking your abstract Photoshop knowledge and applying it in practical ways to solve specific photo problems in the real world. This class will also give us an opportunity to dig into the rest of Photoshop's extensive toolset including some secondary tools and techniques we just didn't have time to cover in the Core Skills class.
By combining the things you learned in Core Skills with the things you'll learn in this class, you'll have all of the necessary tools and knowledge to watch and make sense of the many wonderful Photoshop tutorials available on YouTube.
Some of the techniques you will learn in this class include:
- • Sky Replacement
- • Frequency Separation
- • Luminance Masking
- • Managing Complex Composites
- • Cloning In Perspective
- • Non-Destructive Dodge & Burn
- • Removing Tourists from Busy Scenes
- • Color Toning with Gradient Maps
- • Working with Smart Objects
- • Utilizing Neural Filters
• Sculpting Images with Puppet Warp
- • All class sessions will be recorded for later viewing at your convenience. (Class recordings are typically available within a few hours of the live broadcast.)
- • Students will have access to a dedicated webpage containing all class videos, notes, and other resources.
- • As an added incentive, all enrolled students are invited to join me one week before class starts for a complimentary two hour review session to refresh your Core Skills knowledge and get you up to speed for Intermediate Photoshop.